145 King St. West PATH System, Food Court & Retail Areas Renovation
- Project Size: 14,000 sq.ft.
- Project Value: $2.3 Million
- Project Duration: 5 months
Architects: Cohos-Evamy (Dialog) & Mole White Associates
This was a complete renovation of an operational food court and retail area which is always open to the public. All work had to be completed after hours and had to schedule around downtown events. Completed on budget and schedule.
• Won the ARIDO Award of Merit 2009
• IES Award—Winning Lighting Scheme